Remy's muses - Productivity at last!

Friday, November 18, 2011

I'm too sexy for my shirt

Fashion Friday

I've never really been into fashion. My clothes are always clean and I try to always look nice but fashion and style have never really been my thing, I'm much more into comfort (read: PJs). I don't think I'd ever qualify for that show on TLC, ya know the one where women wear sweaters with cat on them, so I guess what I'm saying is I'm more of a middle of the road kind of girl. My sister on the other hand was always into what was in and "hot".

There is a group of women are church that are so beautiful and fashionable. As I watched them at church I thought, I'd like to be more like them. For a while I spent far too much time picking out my clothes and worrying about what other people would think. I was getting stressed and a little sad. I joined this website to help me a little bit. I felt like I had no fashion sense. I started to create outfits on this website and people really liked them, like actually liked them.

It gave me the boost I needed to realize that I am okay, that while fashion is fun it doesn't define me, and people shouldn't want to be my friend because I dress well. I'm only 24 and isn't our 20s all about finding ourselves in fashion, make up, and all things girly.

So here's some outfits that I put together that are my favorite. (I realized that I pretty much love jeans/t-shirt/sweater combo)

Fall Fashion Idea


Weekender 
HIMYM inspired
It Ain't easy being green
Sunny side up

3 comments:

  1. Chelsea!! I love these outfits!! You have great taste. And I totally agree.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well I think uou have wonderful style! Man, these are awesome outfits and I would totally wear ANY of them! Can you be my personal shopper??

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you, you guys! I promise I wasn't fishing for compliments but I'll take them!

    ReplyDelete