Remy's muses - Productivity at last!

Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Happy happy birthday Remy dear!

I would like to interrupt our regularly scheduled blog post to announce that today is Remy's 29th birthday! I would just like to wish my dear husband a very happy birthday and to thank my mother-in-law for having and raising such an amazing man.

29 Things I Love About Remy:

29. I love your laugh. You don't really do your real laugh for too many people but I love when you do.
28. I love the look on your face when it's a really sad or touching part of a show or movie. You have never cried in front of me (not even when we watched My Girl...who doesn't cry during that movie fo' realz)  but you get this certain look that melts my heart.
27.You have so many more talents than you realize.
26. You are such a good sport.  You go along with almost all of my crazy ideas (remember DJ Cray Cray). The latest example was at the Harvest Ball last Friday when you danced with me the whole time even though you don't really enjoy dancing and get embarrassed by it.
25. You are  incredibly handsome and I'm not sure how but you look even better than the day I met you.
24. Your sense of humor, although not for everyone, makes me laugh all the time.
23.You are quick to forgive.
22. You are quick to say I'm sorry (sometimes in the middle of an argument)
21. You are so loving and kind.
20. You are a talented writer
19. You really want to help people in any way you can.
18. You are so patient with me and the people around us.
17. You are such a go with the flow kind of guy. I must admit I have a love/hate relationship with this attribute...mostly I love it.
16. You are very genuine with what you say, I really appreciate that about you.
15. You have never made me feel bad about myself in any way. I have done some really silly things, my weight has gone up and down our whole marriage, I still get break outs like a teenage boy, etc. but You have always helped me feel good about myself the whole way through.
14. You are calm during stressful situations. We balance each other out perfectly in this regard you are calm when I am stressed and I am calm when you are stressed.
13.I love the "conversations" you and I have while you play your games. It can get super frustrating but it still is hilarious.
12. I love that you will drop whatever you are doing when I need a hug or a snuggle.
11. I love love love when you sing in church. You always turn your head so I can't hear you but I always sneak a peek and it makes me smile.
10. I love that you shares your thoughts, feelings, hopes, dreams, and fears with me.
9. I love how unselfish you are with everything, except your chips.
8. I love how practical you are about things.
7. I love (and yet it drives me crazy at the same time) when I will tell you what an amazing deal something was and then you you will ask "Is that good?"
6.I love how thoughtful you are with me and your friends.
5. I love that you stand up for me and your friends around other people.
4. I love that not only do you have a great sense of humor but you are just fun to be around.
3. I love the way you eat your chips.
2. I love the little look I get when you are about to do something that is totally dangerous. In those moments I can quite clearly see little boy Remy peaking out.
1. You are the best eternal companion a girl could ask for and I am so grateful you are mine.

I am so happy that 29 years ago today little Remy Charles Chartier was born. I love you so much and I hope you have a wonderful birthday.

2 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday Remy, and Chelsea that post alone is a wonderful gift to give him. You are amazing too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. he has always been a joy,(even during the frustrating times). i'm so happy that you can appreciate all of him. you both are inspiring. love ya

    ReplyDelete