Remy's muses - Productivity at last!

Thursday, July 14, 2011

Girls just wanna have fun

In my life I have been blessed to have some of the best friends a girl can ask for! Some I am no longer in contact with, some I talk to occasionally, some I talk to on a regular basis, some I stalk on facebook and enjoy seeing what's going on in their lives, and some I get to hang out with more often.

Kirsten was able to come over last night and hang out with me. Her husband Paul is at Young Mens camp with Remy so we are living the bachelorette life together. We had SUCH a blast talking and making cards. There was constant laughing. We made some yummy yummy butter chicken, (Remy is going to be so mad because he has been trying to get me to try it forever) I have some leftovers so I am going to *try* to save them for him.
Kirsten with the cards she made. They turned out so cute! 
Since I am not able to show you the card I made because it's a card for my brother-in-laws wedding, I'll show you some cards I've made in the past (I'm terrible at taking pictures of the cards I make):

My Mom's birthday card.

For my dads birthday he wanted a framed picture of Remy and I. In order to get it to him on time I had to send it the next day do we didn't have time for a real picture.


I am so thankful for good friends. I miss Remy tons and I hope he is having a blast, but having my friends and family calling and checking up on me and even coming to hang out with me has made it not only easier but fun!

2 comments:

  1. Friends are so the best! And I love your cards. If there was one talent that I wish I had time to persue, that would be it. Very cute!

    ReplyDelete