Remy's muses - Productivity at last!

Friday, August 12, 2011

Home

We are home and from all the adoring fan mail, we were missed. :D
A few weeks ago Remy and I went to


for Chad and Richelle's wedding. It was a beautiful day and we had such a nice time. It was great to be able to be there for it.

Chad and Richelle
Chad is Remy's brother, now I know what you are thinking "WWWHHHHAAATTT! How can that be? They look nothing alike." *sarcasm font* In all honesty it was crazy to see the two of them together. There was only one time I grabbed the wrong bum...KIDDING!

It was a very nice ceremony and of course the bride was stunning. We had a great time at the reception, we were definitely at the fun table. It was wonderful to get to know my mother-in-law better AND I now have a new sister-in-law how fun is that.

Although we enjoyed the visit with the family it was so nice to come home



and to sleep in our own bed...

 

 and to cook in our own kitchen...

 

and to eat in our own dinning room...


 Yup it's nice to be home.

Alright, alright so these were actually rooms I found at IKEA that I LOVE (How much do you love that store!) and not our house (I know you're shocked and surprised so I'll give you a minute to recover). This is our actual bedroom and kitchen.

 
But I really am glad to be home and I love where we live.

So I've got some great new blog posts cookin up stay tuned. I hope everyone is having a great summer!

2 comments:

  1. So glad you and Remy had a good trip! I totally thought you renovated/moved when I took a glance at those photos. I had to really look to realize they were Ikea! :) PS: Your room is much better than Ikea because it's REAL! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad I'm not the only IKEA lover out there. It's my favorite for getting ideas for my house!

    And thank you for visiting my blog. It was nice to browse yours and "get to know" you a little bit.

    ReplyDelete