Remy's muses - Productivity at last!

Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Zoom, Zoom, Zoom...

I'm finally doing it. I booked my road test. One week today and I will be sitting a car taking the test to get my license. I am so nervous and scared. There really haven't been enough life changing events happening in the last little while for my taste apparently.

When I was younger I had some pretty personal reasons for not driving. I didn't tell anyone what they were so no one really understood why I wouldn't want to drive. It was okay though I had it all figured out. I was just going to marry someone that would drive, consider problem solved.

I met, fell in love with, and married Remy. I was going to have to learn to drive. A couple of years ago I  told my mom why I never wanted to learn to drive. She has been super supportive, but a little while ago I decided it was time that I started to really get crackin'.

I've been practicing and reading my book to get myself ready. I am not excited nor do I think it's necessary but it certainly will be more convenient and handy. So here's to getting stressed over something that will make life more convenient.

1 comment:

  1. You can do it Chelsea! Driving really isn't that hard it just takes time and experience, you can totally do it and it will be so much nicer when you can! Let me know if I can do anything to help. (besides praying for you in 7 days time)

    ReplyDelete