Remy's muses - Productivity at last!

Monday, May 23, 2011

Goin on a bear hunt...

Mine and Remy's anniversary is on Tuesday (wohoo! 3 years) and we are spanning the celebration over a couple of days. We haven't really done much for any of our other anniversaries and decided this one would be different.

We love camping but haven't had a chance to do much mostly because well...we didn't have a tent. So on date night we went and bought a tent. We bought a tent and a sleeping bag and as we were waiting for the bus and I was sitting there justifying the money we just spent (which wasn't in our budget) Remy turns to me and says "Well, at least we will always have a place to live." My response, "Very true. Alright then I guess it's okay."

To kick off the anniversary extravaganza we camped in our backyard. We spend Sunday afternoon setting the tent up and then went back out later that night.



 Putting some finishing touches on it


 We just had to jump right in and try it out.
 Our snacks: sparkling Juice and popcorn.
 The massive amount of blankets I brought out with us. I also came in and brought another comforter out. We were so comfy cosy.
 The bed all set up and ready for us.
We brought Remy's laptop out and watched Merlin. 

We had such a blast on our little camp out but did end up coming in about 5:30 a.m. to finish sleeping in our real bed. I think it might be time to invest in an air mattress. I can't wait to continue the celebration, so far so good!

1 comment:

  1. That looks like so much fun!! You guys have the best adventures!! :)

    ReplyDelete