Remy's muses - Productivity at last!

Sunday, June 5, 2011

Long Beautiful Hair

Do you ever have those days when you just feel like blah? Those days when your self-esteem is really in the tanker? I believe that every person should have two stand by things that they love about themselves for just such an occasion. One has to be something they love about the way they look and the second needs to be what they love about them as a person. So when you look in the mirror and think "I am so _________ (broken out etc...) today, oh well at least I have awesome __________ and a wonderful ________." If you don't have these things stop reading right now and think of some! I mean it.

As a young woman I struggled with self-esteem the same as most girls. One day at girls camp I came to a realization, Heavenly Father made me this way. He loves me and thinks I am beautiful the way that I am. Who am I to think I am not. How ungrateful to sit and complain about your imperfections. It didn't fix my low self esteem but it certainly made me stop and think a number of times about what I love about myself.

So here is one: my hair. I love love love my hair. It's straight, thick, healthy, shiny, and I can do just about anything to it. The color is rich and beautiful. I am not in love with the length at the moment (grrrrrrrr!) but that will change in a couple of short weeks. I have always worn my hair with bangs, always. In high school a friend of mine said something to make me feel self conscious about it and so I have always felt a little ashamed but it's actually something Remy loves. He told me that he thinks they are adorable and hope I never grow them out. Take that high school friend! :)

Anyway....I need some help decided on a hair style. Remy and I are headed to the temple for our sealing in (drum roll please) 13 days! I would like to get my hair done for our forever pictures but I am have a hard time picking one that would look good  enter poll:

 A.
 B.

 C.

 D.















E. WHAT?! None of these! I will tell you what you should do in a comment below....

You will get 10,000 friend points if you vote, you can cash these in at a later date. 

Note:These are not my pictures.

9 comments:

  1. Gosh, these are all beautiful styles! And I do love your hair as well!! In order: A, D, B, and C. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for your post Chelsea. I have those days when you have a hard time finding good things to look at but I accepted your challange and now have 2 stand by compliments for myself.
    My votes for the hair are A,B,D,C
    And I love that Remy loves you so much!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A (definitely with flower or something like in the pic), B, D, C.

    I'm going to go think of some stand by compliments! :) I definitely need some this week!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. you are so beautiful... remy is not the only one who thinks that!
    and my favorite hair do is C but i think you'll look better in the D.
    I'll be at the temple on the 18th!!! 11'50 session... when is your sealing????

    ReplyDelete
  5. A, with the flower too.
    Also I like the idea of back up compliments. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. 10,000 friend point to all! Thank you so much for voting. I have my hair trail run on Friday and I am leaning towards A but might try B or D as well.

    Esther we are getting sealed at 11:30! My mom will be here you should come say hi!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I vote A if you're hair is long enough for it and if it isn't I pick D for sure. :)

    ReplyDelete