Remy's muses - Productivity at last!

Wednesday, June 8, 2011

My milkshake brings all the boys to the yard...

 
For Christmas my littlest sister, Sage, made Remy and I friendship bracelets. We both put them on right away. Mine fell off at school one day but Remy's has stayed on. He wears it all the time. My little sister adores Remy and every time I see that bracelet it warms my heart. He is such an amazing man to wear that bracelet to make a little girl very happy.

A few nights ago I decided we were going to make Sage a friendship bracelet for her birthday and that I was going to teach Remy how to make one. He agreed with a loving smile.  I love when Remy agrees to my crazy ideas, he's such a good sport. In the past when I've told my dad about the things I get Remy to do he'll say "You do remember Remy is a boy right?" Yup, I haven't forgotten.

After dinner I said "Alright make sure you've got your thinking cap on." Remy was so serious about it having a thinking cap that I actually made one and made him wear it.

Armed with supplies and milkshakes we went out onto the balcony to make some friendship bracelets.  Remy did a great job and really got the hang of it.

Mostly I just love that he goes along with my crazy ideas. I certainly married the perfect man for me. Only 10 more days until we make it forever.

I hate when I am making a milkshake and boys just show up in my yard.

4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just *love* you guys! I actually laughed out loud. I knew exactly what song you were referencing hahaha. You're awesome. That is all.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A. REMY IS SUCH A GOOD SPORT!
    B. I wish i could come up with creative things like you to do when I'm bored.
    C. Please make me a thinking cap.
    D. As far as the milkshakes, I totally feel you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You do have a pretty great husband to go along with your ideas :) And I loved the thinking cap, very helpful to the overall project I'm sure!

    ReplyDelete