Remy's muses - Productivity at last!

Friday, May 13, 2011

What's my age again?

Honestly, my body doesn't know it's coming or going. In the last week I have found 3 grey hairs. 3 in a week. When I found my first one (well it wasn't my first ever but the first this week) at first I was outraged and then I thought "what took you so long." I mean with the amount of worry and stress I put myself through I shouldn't even remember my natural hair color.

But don't let my grey hair fool you into thinking my body think it's older than my 23 years, my face tells a different story (well my whole entire body really). I have my 13 year old acne again. So I get to go through acne twice (and probably again I hear it's super fun when your pregnant too). I am just that lucky.

I have also heard that twenty year old "can eat anything". Is this true? If so, this girl  missed out on that. Which is a shame because I really could have used that before I started learning more about food.

Anyother super fun thing that certainly is no secret...dark facial hair. So not only does my face think it's a 13 year old girl it also thinks it's a 50 year old woman.

AND of course there is my kidney disease that takes 20 years to manifest ( I had just turn 20 a month before). I was considerably the youngest person on the kidney ward in the hospital.  

So overall my body thinks I'm an old woman ya know except for the acne which of course is the best part of being young.

No comments:

Post a Comment