Remy's muses - Productivity at last!

Sunday, January 3, 2016

  • What would you do if you knew you couldn’t fail?
 When I first saw that question my first response was go back to school. I would go back to school and take classes and more classes! I realize I would also have to have unlimited funds so I'm not sure how that would work. There are so many careers I would love to go to school for and try out. I am interested in so many things but also I just want to learn so many things so to go back to school and be promised that no matter what class I took I wouldn't fail, I would love that. 

Write my book(s!) finally. I have so many novels started and late at night while I'm trying to sleep I will write more in my head which I promptly forget as soon as I wake up. It's not a fear of failing to get them published that keeps me from writing because I don't really care if any of them get published or read for that matter I just want to finish them. SO I'm not sure what's holding me back but if I had the promise that when I started writing that I would finish I think I would do it. (Kind of sounds like something I could actually make happen)

Feel less guilty about parenting. If I knew that there was no way to fail as a parent and all I had to do was try to do my best I would walk around feeling way less guilty. 

Be more honest with people. Tell them how they hurt me or offended me or things that I'm struggling with or how I really feel about things and just be promised that it will go well. By well I just me that we both are completely honest and both leave the conversation feeling good and resolved. 
 
I wish I could ask more questions about this question.  "what do you mean?" "Can you define it a bit more?"

  • What is your favorite hot drink, and how do you make it? 

My top three are hot chocolate, tea, and apple cider but Michigan apple cider I mean the other stuff is fine but there is nothing like Michigan Apple cider. 

 Hot chocolate I start by filling my mug with a few splashes of milk and then I add some flavored coffee creamer. My current favorite is chocolate mint truffle. Then I add the powder with the mini marshmallows and then fill the rest of the mug with boiling water. I sip slowly and go into diabetic comma! haha!

Tea- I only really like the fruit teas and mint but I'm not a huge tea drinker. I'm trying to get better about that since it's nice to have a warm drink at the end of the day during the winter and sometimes all the sugar is just too much.  I did have a dream last night where I tried a different kind of tea and really liked it a lot (hahaha! what an odd dream. I will have to look that one up)

Here on the Island I just buy those apple cider packets and they are fine.In Michigan I would go to the apple orchard and buy apple cider and then either heat it up on the stove or in the microwave. Oh yum. 

No comments:

Post a Comment