Remy's muses - Productivity at last!

Monday, September 5, 2011

Do You Believe in Magic?

My name is Chelsea and I am a Harry Potter nerd. When Harry (we don't feel the need for last names, we're BFFs) first came out I didn't really get into it. I wasn't against it but I didn't really like it either. I started reading it and decided it just wasn't for me. I watched the movies and enjoyed them but didn't read the books.
Fast forward a lot few years to meeting Remy. Remy and I both had a passion for books and reading. He really enjoyed the series and told me I should check it out. I did it because I was the way awesome girlfriend who was all like, "Your suggestions are important and I will take your advice, what a great trait to have in a wife huh?"
I read them within a few months and I loved them. WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN MY WHOLE LIFE HARRY!?
Remy and I have since read the series together and had a lot of fun doing that. We own the movies and even have a way cool HP game.

When I found out the last movie was coming out I thought we should do something fun for it. We have some awesome friends that like HP too. So mission HP was put in place.
We got together the night before to design and make these AMAZING T-shirts. We actually wear them every time we hang out together. Alright so not really, how lame  would that be? No, really would that be totally lame?
Paul and Kirsten did Dirty Harry.

Remy did a quote from the book.

I came up with this while we were planning out our T-shirts.



Kirsten and Paul's finished shirts.
 On THE night Kirsten and Paul came over to make some homemade pizza for dinner.

Eating our yummy homemade pizza!

 After our pizza we raced off to the theater. Once we got there we realized two things, A. we were an hour early and B. they were only showing 3-d HP and we weren't sure if we'd be able to do the 3-d. Luckily it was a go.  My bad. So while we waited we went to DQ for some ice cream. Lesson here early=ice cream.



Paul's epic photo bomb.

Back at our place after the movie to discuss how great the movie was.
It was a great movie, wonderful company, and a fabulous night. Thanks HP.



No comments:

Post a Comment