Remy's muses - Productivity at last!

Monday, December 12, 2011

Give me a break, Give me a break

I'm having a really hard time right now. I don't really want to talk about it but I'm okay. I'm feeling really alone but at the same time I kind of want to be alone but then I don't...it's strange. I'll probably take a break from the blog for a bit it might not be too long but then again I'm not sure. Before I go I'll share one story.

We've been doing one Christmas activity a day this month and it's been fun. This past weekend we went to the Singing Christmas Tree here in town. It was really wonderful and I've been hearing people talk about it for a few years now so I'm glad we finally got to go.  I was describing the show for Remy and the final number the (male) Pastor gave a little message and sang. The Pastor sang and then a young woman took over and sang the rest of the song while the Pastor went back to directing the choir.  I leaned over and whispered "It's still the Pastor." We both busted up laughing and got some dirty looks, oh well :)

2 comments:

  1. I'm sorry to hear you are having a hard time. Hope you are feeling better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sorry you're having a hard time. Hope your break isn't for too long--I enjoy reading your posts. :)

    ReplyDelete